Senior ABAP Programmer
- Location: Houston, 77077
- Salary: $64 - $74 / hour
- Job Type:Contract to Hire
Posted about 2 months ago
- Pay 64 to 74
- Function: Business / Systems Analysts
- Job Ref: 238712
• Information Analyst Requires a minimum of 5 years of technical development and/or business applications support and development experience, of which should include at least 3 years of programming experience
• Working knowledge of Sales Order processing including formula and average pricing and revenue account determination
• Requires expressed desire and willingness to build both functional and technical knowledge as needed to provide production support to our business units
• College Degree (Bachelors Level)
• Information Analyst 5-10 years overall IT Experience with 8 years of programming experience
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Programming skills
• Relational database tools
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• A valid driver’s license is required
• Analysis – Collaborates with team members and business users to analyze processes and make recommendations for improvements, with limited supervision
• Provides business process analysis along with information system support and development services in a team-oriented environment
• Responsible for continuing self-development along with team planning and leadership as needed
• Functions with limited supervision
• Using business and technical experience, this position provides business process analysis, process design and consulting services along with system support and development services to the Finance & Administration and Supply & Marketing Organizations
• Business functions support includes Order Management, Billing, Pricing, Allocations, Production/Supply/Demand Planning, Inventory Management and Warehouse Management
• These areas are supported by core and custom SAP and third party applications
• Additional job responsibilities include configuration, technical development activities and relationship management with third party vendors and internal business customers
• The analyst works as a functional and technical analyst with SAP ECC 6.0 as the primary technology platform
• Primary responsibilities of this position will be in the SD modules and supporting custom code using ABAP in the SAP environment
• Some exposure to MM and FI modules will be included in related job functions
• Design and development – Develop technical designs and implement (configure or code) software solutions to support business process improvements, with limited supervision
• Planning – Formulate, communicate and execute project plans, with limited supervision
• Provide input for project and departmental budget development
• Team Leadership – Collaborate with project team members
• System Support – Independently investigate production system problems/questions ascertaining root cause and corrective action needed
• Design, develop, test and implement corrective action, with limited supervisory review as required
• Training – Plan, prepare and deliver appropriate training to end-users
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.