Grow your career as a Security Connectivity Assessment Analyst with an innovative global bank in Jacksonville, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will be responsible for supporting the foundation of Cyber Security, specifically with perimeter connectivity. Will primarily focus on the reconciliation and optimization of external connectivity providing a conscientious analysis of connectivity registered in the Connectivity Databases, Firewalls and Routers.
- Validation of Access list on routers.
- Support annual Connectivity Verification process.
- Validate legacy connectivity for ownership, registration, and usage.
- Provide support of business requests for changes and validation.
- Complete ratification of connectivity requests with the implementation detail.
- Track and document reconciliation processes, monitor remediation statistics, and provide weekly metric reporting.
- CCNA Certification or equivalent knowledge in Networking.
- Strong networking and network perimeter devices (Subnetting, Routing, Security Access Lists, Firewall and Proxy).
- Extensive Microsoft Excel knowledge (pivot, VBA, formulas, etc.).
- Excellent Datamining skills.
- Basic network infrastructure knowledge.
- Strong troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Able to work as part of a team with remote colleagues in other countries.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.