We’re looking for a Scrum Master with the ability to create the environment for a team to deliver value, be confident in their abilities and flexible enough to adapt to an evolving landscape. The focus of this role will involve implementing Wireless technology systems including enhancements to an existing infrastructure. The Scrum Master will be a part of a multi-functional team and requires onsite work in Deer Park, TX. We welcome an entrepreneurial spirit and the willingness to experiment, to try new methods, techniques, and approaches as we generate solutions to both anticipated and adaptive challenges.
- 7+ years’ experience of multiple Lean-Agile frameworks and methods, including Scrum or Kanban.
- Demonstrated experience leading Agile change/scaling experiments with two or more teams.
- Hands-on experience coaching and supporting Agile teams, a toolkit of practices and techniques to help them address challenges, learn fast and realise growth potential.
- Mid-level experience working with ADO to support Product roadmap artefacts, team boards, queries and workflows. ADO advanced experience desired but not mandatory.
- Strong analytical skills that enable you to draw insights, collaborate and co-create achievable solutions with people or teams.
- A track record of servant-leadership and collaborating with internal stakeholders across various business areas, at all levels.
- Exceptional soft skills, active listening, outstanding facilitation, and situational awareness.
- Experience employing facilitation tools and techniques such as: Management 3.0, liberating structures, 4 C’s, online collaboration tools (e.g. Mural).
- Able to engage the wider organization via presentations, lunch and learns or other formats.
- The candidate embodies an agnostic agile mindset, experimental approach, applying the right mix of support and challenge that empower teams to continuously improve.
- Mentor product and teams as they transition to an Agile approach and new ways of working.
- Coaching teams to improve, innovate business performance and embed a continuous improvement environment.
- A consultant who is a good trainer, facilitator, influencer, motivator, communicator, collaborator.
- Coach cross-functional teams on optimizing Agile ways of working, identifying waste, improving feedback loops.
- Contribute to our Agile Community of Practice (CoP) re: Lean-Agile principles and practices.
- A coach embedded with a cross functional team of product owners, project management, UX design, engineering managers and other internal stakeholders to facilitate outcomes of discovery and definition phases.
- Facilitate key Team of Teams events, retrospectives and workshops, e.g. Story mapping, value stream mapping, Scrum of Scrums, Product Alignment; ensure synchronization between Team of Teams and Team-level agile cadence.
- Maintain a focus on Lean/ Kanban metrics, leading and lagging indicators (e.g. Percentile confidence of delivery, WIP aging, lead and cycle time).
- Raise visibility of Team of Team level impediments, risks, and dependencies.
- Support or generate Agile project management reports (e.g. generate Jira queries, planned vs. earned value reports).
- Ensure psychological safety and an engaging space for team collaboration, learning and agility maturity assessments to bring about continuous and measurable improvements.
- Work closely with the platform vertical lead to ensure alignment between strategy and execution