Rate: $50 - $55/hr w2
MATRIX is seeking two Scrum Masters for our client headquartered in Harrisburg Pennsylvania (position is remote). Our client is a national provider of student financial aid services, serving millions of students and thousands of schools through its loan guaranty, loan servicing, financial aid processing, outreach and other student aid programs. You will facilitate collaboration, sharing, and cross-pollination of skills with other engineers, product owners, designers, testers, and business units in order to overcome challenges, increase product quality, and optimize workflows.
- Scrum Mastering (Kanban, Jira, Scrums, Scrum Boards)
- Conflict Management
- Tactical Delivery
- Program Increment Planning and Infrastructure/Architectural Runway Grooming (SAFe Agile)
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Scrum Master Certification preferred
- Experience Required: 3-5 years of relevant experience as a Scrum Master.
- Experience with AWS cloud implementation and IaaS initiatives is required.
- Must have experience supporting AWS cloud implementations and a technical understanding of the cloud, specifically AWS.
- Cloud certification (AWS Certified Practitioner) preferred.
- Experience with SAFE framework and Kanban method.
- Experience with Jira is required.
- Strong sense of collaboration, teamwork, and accountability
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent client-facing consulting, leadership, and analytic skills
- Ability to communicate issues, status, trade-offs, and priorities.
- Serve as a Scrum Master, to immediate support two of five major transformation initiatives. All of which are part of moving the mainframe to the Cloud (AWS).
- Facilitate product delivery by working with product and technology teams and using Scrum methods to deliver AWS Cloud Solutions
- Using Agile Scrum or Kanban methods, including the use of JIRA to deliver value and continuous delivery.
- Work with teams to deliver value and leveraging commercial cloud infrastructure
- Responsible for arranging and facilitating the team’s meetings (daily Scrum, planning sessions, sprint retrospectives, etc.).