Grow your career as a Scrum Master with an innovative global bank in Getzville, NY. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Lead the Scrum team in using Agile methodology and Scrum practices.
- Help the Product Owner and Development team to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Lead the Scrum and Development teams in self-organization.
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments.
- Help the Scrum and Development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework.
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur.
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of Scrum maturity.
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed.
- Facilitate Agile meetings and decision making and demonstrate by example what good looks like e.g.
- Ensure all work is in JIRA.
- Sprints are organized in a timely manner.
- Track program progress & deliverables.
- Prepare and present status reports to stakeholders.
- Ensure effective cross collaborative process and remove impediments to the team.
- 2+ years of financial industry experience.
- 5+ years of Scrum Agile experience.
- Scrum Master certification is required.
- Project Manager with system implementation and process re-engineering experiences in the areas of financial control and balance sheet reporting.
- Must have hands on Scrum team management of at least 1 team.
- Must be able to lead a new team that is new to Agile and bring them up to speed on the Agile process.
- Must be able to setup Scrum cadences.
- Must be strong in Jira with the ability to setup team velocity and dynamics.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Comfortable presenting and driving meetings.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.