Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: SAS SQL Consultant
Location: WEST DES MOINES, Iowa, 50266
Term: 6 months
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives.
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations.
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business.
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience.
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of experience with data mining, data analytics.
- Expertise with SQL/SAS – Ability to query, clean and manipulate data and produce reports.
- Demonstrated experience extracting data from Oracle, Teradata, SQL server, etc.
- Experience in Tableau – Ability to visualize data and build sleek and functional dashboards
- Experience tracking KPI, analyzing data, identifying trends and presenting to leadership to provide data insights.
- Experience consulting, partnering and collaborating in and outside of immediate department.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Experience in Financial sector, specifically collections and/or recovery experience.
- Experience working in Agile environment (Jira, Kanban).
- Experience with Tableau Prep.
- Experience with forecasting and modelling.
- Automation of code scripts using SAS.
- Skilled in prioritizing work, meeting deadlines, achieving goals, and working under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Familiarity with Hadoop/HDFS, MapR, Hive.
- Experience with Jupyter Notebooks, Python.
- Experience working in cloud platform.
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.