Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: SAS and SQL Analytical Consultant
Term: 24 months
- Collect appropriate data for analysis by connecting to various data sources and platforms, combining structured and non-structured data.
- Compile and organize datasets to enable analytics, report building and ‘story telling’ of customer experience through the complaint handling processes.
- Develop hypotheses regarding trends and drivers of customer feedback; execute analytical process to support/disprove and organize output into a concise and effective presentation narrative with appropriate detail and visualizations.
- Lead analytical projects with solid organization and clear communication of objectives, tasks/path deliverables and timelines.
- Demonstrate exceptional quality and attention to detail in building and documenting data and analytics processes and execution of rigorous validation process to ensure high levels of confidence in findings and extrapolations.
- Advise experienced leadership to develop or influence statistical modeling, analytical strategies, and advanced data visualization for complex business and technical needs.
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring analytical application of industry techniques, advance data from multiple sources, and mathematics behind data analysis across the enterprise, delivering solutions that are long-term, large-scale, and require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical, and coordination of highly complex activities.
- Design and lead complex projects, analyses, and application of techniques across the enterprise.
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to more experienced leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that align to the enterprise.
- Engage with peers, managers risk, compliance, managers across the enterprise, and serve as an expert advisor to leadership team.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years of SQL (Teradata / SQL Server).
- 4+ years of SAS.
- Experience with ETL/ELT and data engineering tasks across multiple data sources.
- Experience optimizing SQL queries or optimizing dashboards for queries and reporting.
- Experience in gathering, analyzing and interpreting large datasets.
- Experience building PowerPoint presentations for senior management.
- 7+ years of Analytics and Reporting, Financial Modeling, Statistics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.