In this role as a SAP PM Analyst, you will work for an energy industry leader that is engaged in the worldwide exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. Currently seeking an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of SAP/PM Analyst to work in the Houston, TX office and support the company’s GHG reporting requirements. The focus of the position includes assisting with equipment tracking and improving related processes to support GHG reporting requirements. This position will be part of a small central team supporting the assets. The position requires the ability to prioritize work and problem-solving skills in addition to working independently.
- Utilize the SAP PM application to keep equipment lists up to date for both existing and new facilities, and drive other support teams to provide required input.
- Assist the field Planning and Scheduling teams to develop efficient use of SAP PM tool.
- Develop, or support the development of the various preventive maintenance tasks, and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Work with all field Maintenance Teams and Operations to ensure learnings are shared across the asset, and that maintenance procedures are optimized and efficient.
- Assist with training of field and office personnel in the effective use of SAP PM and Click for new employees as well as when changes are applied.
- Add major equipment to SAP PM structure/hierarchy.
- Act as a coordinator for planned activities and is one of the principal contacts between the Maintenance, Engineering and Operations teams.
- Review and improve the maintenance and planning processes to improve efficiency and develop related guidelines, processes, and procedures.
- Become a subject matter expert for SAP PM and Click to effectively accomplish and document required maintenance in an efficient and organized manner.
- Three (3) years’ experience in O&G preferably Operations or Maintenance
- Computer proficiency with SAP PM and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong customer focus
- A high degree of self-direction & motivation
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Organization and prioritization know-how
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
- A high degree of understanding of various field maintenance activities
- Providing technical support for ongoing field development within the asset
- Ability to effectively communicate with engineers, field personnel, planning, and other teams internal and external
- Limited travel to field locations and field offices
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Click experience