Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: SAP Payroll Configurator
Location: Fort Worth, TX OR Phoenix, AZ (HYBRID 2 days on site)
Long Term contract with possibility of conversion
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology with a Finance or Accounting emphasis or related field or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training.
- Experience in SAP ECC Payroll.
- Experience with Agile processes and DevOps mentalities and practices.
- Ability to draft and formalize technical documentation
- Ability to quickly diagnose an issue, as well as propose and implement a solution.
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Configuration experience in SAP ECC Payroll
- Proficiency in payroll processes, payroll clusters, off-cycle payments, 3rd party remittance, benefits, garnishments, and process models.
- Experience with SAP Payroll functional application knowledge.
- Experience with US Tax models.
- Hands-on experience with PCRs and Schema.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.