Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: SAP Payroll Configurator
Location: Fort Worth, TX OR Phoenix, AZ (HYBRID 2 days on site)
Term: 9+ months with possibility of conversion
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology with a Finance or Accounting emphasis or related field or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training.
- 3 years of configuration experience in SAP ECC Payroll.
- Experience with Agile processes and DevOps mentalities and practices.
- Ability to draft and formalize technical documentation
- Ability to quickly diagnose an issue, as well as propose and implement a solution.
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- 5+ years of configuration experience in SAP ECC Payroll
- SAP Configuration certification(s)
- Proficiency in payroll processes, payroll clusters, off-cycle payments, 3rd party remittance, benefits, garnishments, and process models.
- Experience with SAP Payroll functional application knowledge.
- Experience with US Tax models.
- Hands-on experience with PCRs and Schema.
- Understanding of 3rd party bolt-on software, such as BSI and EPI-Use products.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.