Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Our established client is looking for an experienced SAP Middleware Developer to join their team for a long-term contract opportunity. You will need experience archiving SAP data in ECC SAP systems for large SAP Customers. SAP Data Archiving Specialist (onsite) to develop, support and implement SAP Archiving solutions. Candidate will play a critical role in the implementation and execution of projects & initiatives aimed at curbing data growth in the SAP landscape.
Your Role:• Data volume analysis across multiple large SAP systems
• Working with various groups to define scope and gather business requirements
• Provide conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs
• Configuring both standard and custom Archive objects
• Monitor Archiving jobs for effectiveness & completeness
• Re-evaluate and update Archiving jobs to optimize existing runs
Is this a fit ? (Requirements)???????• Advanced SAP consulting experience 10+ years specifically within SAP data management archiving.
• Ability to perform all activities around an SAP data archiving project including database analysis of sizes in production system, determining archiving / data growth prevention and deletion strategies, writing archiving functional and technical design documents, cutover / execution documents.
• Experience providing support for production data cleanup efforts via archiving of unwanted data, and support and methodology for data removal aside from archiving.
• Experience with providing extensive documentation of testing methodologies and results.
• Experience with designing and implementing data archiving capabilities across multiple platforms
• Experience using SAP archiving tools for archive data to different ERP system / Data warehouse multiple SAP modules including FI, CO, FM, MM, WM, ISU, HR, Payroll, BW, CRM, SRM. Applications, and Tools.
• Initial and Delta loading / Sites, Subscriptions, Publications/ Replication Objects
• Queue creation and monitoring
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good skills in data administration, design and architecture
• Knowledge of 3rd party Archiving solutions and tools
• Experience with Archive Link Imaging Functionality. (Storage and Retrieval of Attachments) Experience with high-volume SAP
If this sounds like a fit please apply today!