Functional Analyst II provides business value by evaluating and implementing additional functionality through configuration, testing, maintaining and deploying SAP software modules and other enterprise business systems. This role will report to the IT Merchandizing group and be responsible for design, development, and test of the various pricing/assortment functions. This person will provide expertise and deliver assigned tasks for production support as well as projects.
Bachelors Degree is required from an accredited university.
- Write functional requirements based on customers’ needs
- Research, recommend and develop functional solution design
- Create and maintain documentation including: Business Process Design (BPD) Documents, Functional Specifications (F-Specs), End User System Procedures, End-to-End Business Process flows, Knowledge Articles, User Stories, Use Cases and Scenarios
- Define business processes, improvements, and business objectives with focus on SAP specific software modules and integration points.
- Map the solution to business requirements according to standards and program principles, considering capacity, limitation and operation times
- Configure, maintains and deploy SAP software modules to support business processes
- Document the configuration
- Participate in peer reviews of requirement, functional specification and technical specification documents
- Ensure the SAP application’s integration and functionality is clearly articulated; provide expert advice in determining a best practice approach in deploying components
- Ensure adherence to Company’s best practices and ensures business value is delivered in accordance with business objectives
- Recommend systems and procedures to make operations more efficient and effective for the customer
- Manage vendor, material and customer master data from the business and technical perspectives
- Support and design and procurement process of the SAP ECC platform
- Formulate, drive and implement the roadmap to support ECC and future S/4HANA system