Exciting Permanent Role with Comprehensive Benefits Package!
Are you an experienced SAP Commerce Analyst seeking a dynamic opportunity? Join our client’s innovative team and play a crucial role in driving process excellence and implementing cutting-edge solutions within their global portfolio of brands and businesses.
Role: SAP Commerce Analyst
Location: Carlisle, PA
Our client is seeking a talented SAP Commerce/Hybris Analyst to join their dynamic team. In this role, you will perform process analysis, solutions design, system configuration, and support for the SAP Commerce Portal platform and/or cross-functional areas. You will collaborate closely with business users, IT resources, consultants, and management to achieve the required objectives. As a key team member, you will provide leadership and hands-on experience in implementing "best practice" processes in global applications.
Primary Functions and Essential Responsibilities:
- Execute administrative activities within the SAP Commerce Platform
- Design innovative solutions and develop system configurations to meet business needs, ensuring alignment with "best practice" processes.
- Conduct comprehensive research and analysis to identify areas for process improvement.
- Establish and maintain application security.
- Responsible for project deliverables including requirements gathering, user stories, functional specifications, system configuration, integration testing, training, and go-live support.
- Lead fit/gap workshops and present system solution alternatives to business leaders and/or process owners.
- Provide leadership and guidance throughout the project lifecycle and any upgrades, ensuring effective communication and collaboration among stakeholders.
- Review application code, documentation, architecture, and development methods for quality and adherence to standards.
- Perform daily support of user activity including maintenance and configuration of existing systems.
- Perform on-call applications support responsibilities when needed.
- Perform application changes as required to fulfill business requirements and comply with SOX and segregation of duties policies.
- Facilitate the execution of user acceptance testing by business users.
- Ensure change management records are adequately documented.
- Continually seeks self-education to acquire deeper and wider knowledge in expertise and gain cross-functional knowledge.
- Assists in the growth and development of others on the IT Business Systems Team
- Collaborate with end users and senior management to define business requirements for complex systems development and gain buy-in for all infrastructure plans.
- Review new and existing IT projects, systems design, and procurement/outsourcing plans for compliance with IT standards and architectural plans.
- Provide guidance to global end-users.
- Preferred Five (5) years of experience with SAP Netweaver and Portal Solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with industry best practices and implementing these into business processes.
- Experience with managing projects successfully.
- Extensive experience with developing strategic plans.
- Hands-on experience with business requirements gathering/analysis.
- Strong understanding of information processing principles and practices.
- Solid grounding in core enterprise applications, knowledge of ERP is a must.
- In -Depth SAP Master Data a must in areas of SD, Material Master and Classification data
- Ability to create and maintain classification rules to automatically assign material attributes based on defined criteria. Knowledge of rule-based classification methods and the ability to optimize classification performance.
- In-Depth knowledge in SAP ERP and specifically in the Order to Cash process. Strong knowledge of SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) module and its functionalities related to order management, pricing, billing, and delivery processing.
- In-depth technical knowledge of SAP Portal (eCommerce) setup, BTP, CPI, SOA, API and ODATA concepts
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills to identify and resolve issues in the SAP Commerce platform. Ability to provide ongoing support, maintenance, and incident management.
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards.
- Experience working with Java, Python, UI5, and SAP-ABAP.
- Must be able to integrate Portal with ERP SAP ECC and S4 (futuristic state).
- Must be able to create and debug CPI iFlows.
- Hands-on experience planning and building SQL Databases.
- Hands-on experience with application development tools, including Visual Studio.
- Strong knowledge of hardware and software evaluation principles and practice.
- Good knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Strong decision-making capabilities, with an ability to weight benefits of potential actions vs relative costs.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of the functional and technical aspects of the analysis and design process and its associated documentation (i.e., Functional/technical specifications, test plans).
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or equivalent experience preferred.
- Ability to travel on average 10%.