Are you a wizard when it comes to BI platform administration and production support? You will be the point person for all Cognos and SAP BI upgrades, maintenance and production support. Please consider this 100% remote position! Contract, contact to hire and direct hire scenarios will be considered based on preference.
Must have strong knowledge of the following tools
1) SAP Business Intelligence 4.3
2) Cognos Analytics 11.x
3) QLIK Sense 2019 and above release (Preferred)
4) DOM (Preferred)
- installation, clustering, deployment, maintenance, security, authentication and Administration of reporting tools like (SAP BI, Cognos analytics, QLIK Sense)
- multiple migration projects specific to version upgrade, datacenter move on above tools.
- publication, FTP setup, troubleshooting, user setup, universe setup and implementation, troubleshooting administration issues specific to scheduling, migration, reporting error.
- distributed deployment, resolving critical production down issue.
- independently setting up environments, deploying war files, working on modifications in launchpad for Tomcat and IIS
- writing SQL queries for the Oracle database for any issues specific to user flags, database corruption etc.
- hands on in setting up DR environment.
- Authentication, SSL, Security setup, user security and confirmation, new implementations, moving reports from one environment to another.
- hands on Salesforce and configuration of DOMO with AWS
- setup QLIK sense proxy, troubleshoot memory related issues, upgrade environment and general admin task.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.