Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: SAP Basis Administer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Term: 9+ months with possibility of conversion
- Provide system administration support for the Payroll landscape which includes installations, integrations, upgrades, migrations and on-going maintenance and monitoring of the SAP ECC, PI, GRC, and various SAP Business package applications.
- Support and manage SAP change management process including CTS+.
- Create and manage SAP Service requests and incidents, and maintain SAP Support Remote Connections.
- Work with IT application team and system hosting provider.
- Execute technical tasks associated with SAP Hana applications and database maintenance activities.
- Provide on-call support as required.
- Provide technical recommendations for hardware, system, OS, database migrations and upgrades.
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training.
- 5 years of experience with SAP and cloud systems support.
- 3 years of experience Installing, configuring, administering, and troubleshooting SAP NetWeaver products, in both UNIX and Wintel environments including upgrades and patch applications to SAP software products.
- 3 years of experience with Agile processes and DevOps mentalities and practices.
- Ability to draft and formalize technical documentation.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly diagnose an issue, as well as propose and implement a solution.
- Knowledge of server hardware, operating system, and application monitoring.
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- 7+ years of SAP Basis Administration experience, specializing in SAP HANA implementations, upgrades, post go-live maintenance and system support as well as end-to-end monitoring of SAP HANA Appliance.
- Ability to explain technical concepts and adjust messaging based on the audience, including non-technical groups.
- Experience with administrative tools for SAP Hana platform.
- Experience with OS/DB migrations into SAP HANA.
- Installation experience with SAP Systems ECC & PI/PO.
- Understanding of 3rd party bolt-on software, such as BSI and EPI-Use products.
- Understanding of SSO and encrypted data transactions.
- Knowledge of system networking.