Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: SAP Basis Administer
Location: Fort Worth, TX OR Phoenix, AZ (Hybrid on site 2 days/week)
Term: 9+ months with possibility of conversion
- Provide system administration support for the Payroll landscape which includes installations, integrations, upgrades, migrations and on-going maintenance and monitoring of the SAP ECC, PI, GRC, and various SAP Business package applications.
- Support and manage SAP change management process including CTS+.
- Create and manage SAP Service requests and incidents, and maintain SAP Support Remote Connections.
- Work with IT application team and system hosting provider.
- Execute technical tasks associated with SAP Hana applications and database maintenance activities.
- Provide on-call support as required.
- Provide technical recommendations for hardware, system, OS, database migrations and upgrades.
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training.
- 5 years of experience with SAP and cloud systems support.
- 3 years of experience Installing, configuring, administering, and troubleshooting SAP NetWeaver products, in both UNIX and Wintel environments including upgrades and patch applications to SAP software products.
- 3 years of experience with Agile processes and DevOps mentalities and practices.
- Knowledge of server hardware, operating system, and application monitoring.