Position: Salesforce Technical Architect
Location: San Francisco, CA 94111
Term: 6 Months
- Provide hands on design leadership in large or complex development projects involving application development, migrations, integrations, enhancements to existing applications
- Assess and develop high level design requirements and communicate the same with development teams. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Analyze cross-functional business processes, identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches via Salesforce enablement.
- Help build reusable assets for use, work on Gap Analysis & Salesforce.com Road Map creation
- Build and run custom demonstrations and deliver Proof of Concepts (POC) using Salesforce
- Develop and author technical business solutions, product presentations, and demonstrations.
- Ability to grasp new business process and apply Salesforce platform technology to develop Software Solutions (out of the box and on platform developed solutions).
- Ensure the Salesforce.com technical design aligns to overall enterprise architecture and scales well.
- Produce Architecture/ high level design documents and other artifacts
- Evaluate possible application performance bottle necks at early stages of the implementation & recommend remedial measures
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to a team of Salesforce developer
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field of study.
- 10+ Years of hands on experience in developing solutions using Salesforce platform
- Prior experience working as a Salesforce Architect or similar capacity in an enterprise is required.
- Strong experience in Salesforce implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication and management skills
- Experience working with Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Visual Force (VF Pages), Integration (REST, SOAP, Change Data Capture, Platform Events), Force.com API, SOQL and SOSL.
- Experienced in Salesforce Data migrations with native tools such as Data Loader and 3rd party tools (Informatica, MuleSoft etc.)
- Salesforce Developer and other certifications required
- Must be able to work with various partners to understand business requirements, challenges and collaborate to identify scalable and robust solutions
- Must be able to lead high performing development teams in an Agile environment
- Must be able to lead platform migrations and rationalization initiatives
- Must have hands on experience building and deploying Wealth Management solutions
About our client:
Founded in 1985, our client and its subsidiaries offer private banking, private business banking and private wealth management, including investment, trust and brokerage services. Join a team that continues to make significant investments in its digital solutions, including upgrading our consumer-facing technology.