Our global SaaS Identity leader client has an outstanding opportunity!
The person in this role will be responsible for implementing projects, enhancements and providing production support related to Salesforce Service Cloud and RingCentral / InContact Telephony. This candidate builds trusted relationships with functional partners and teams that result in aligned focus on delivering outcomes supported by a clear technology and information strategy, process maturity, disciplined execution and predictable, high-quality delivery of day-to-day technology and information services.
- Engages actively as a member of the Business Technology team to plan and execute against projects and enhancements
- Partner with multi-functional teams to streamline and optimize the processes related to Customer Support
- Work with business analysts, development, and admin teams in building solutions that support the scale for both business and IT
- Craft business requirement documents, process level flows, user stories, functional specifications, and system design specifications
- Establishes a predictable track record of agile and cost-effective delivery of measurable business outcomes and a focus on scaling the business while minimizing technical debt
- Responsible for owning system configuration and user setup as needed. Configure fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, saved searches and dashboards
- 5+ years of IT experience including 3+ years of hands-on implementation of Service Cloud
- 3+ years of experience with telephony systems, contact centers and IVR
- Proven experience implementing various projects/programs for Service Cloud, Communities, Lightning, etc
- Demonstrated background in SaaS subscription-based Customer Support, Customer Success as well as Post Sales process, preferably with a high-tech company
- Ability to lead and facilitate recommendations for solutions or improvements and reviewing solutions that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology
- Ability to both influence and operate effectively in a highly matrixed and global environment
- Demonstrated track record of partnering effectively with global and geographically distributed teams to successfully deliver information and technology solutions
- Experience with the Salesforce.com environment is required
- Salesforce Certification Certifications preferred (Certified Administrator, Sales/Service Cloud Consultant)
- Prior experience working in a SaaS company using cloud applications like Salesforce, NetSuite, Boomi, etc. is a plus
If this sounds like a fit for you, apply today!