Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Project Manager
Term: 6 months
- Manage the implementation of Interaction Studio 2.0 (Evergage) based on already agreed upon requirements.
- Requirements were carried over from existing Interaction Studio 1.0 use cases.
- Salesforce resources will be available to work on the implementation.
- Track project deliverables, issues, milestones, and share status reports.
- Engage technology resources, assess risks, interdependencies, etc.
- Test and validate that implementation is completed to satisfaction.
- Collaborate with journey management and marketing automation teams to identify and document new use cases for Interaction studio 2.0.
- Design and implement new use cases within the Interaction studio 2.0 platform based on stakeholder requirements and feedback.
- As subject matter expert; provide recommendations, identify gaps/opportunities, etc.
- Step-by-step documentation of use case implementations for training and knowledge transfer.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Suit.
- Experience with AmpScript, Data Extensions, Lightning Components, etc.
- Experience managing a projects from start to finish.
- Must have these Certifications: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, and CRM for Lightning Experience.
- Evergage/Interaction Studio experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!