Location: 100% Remote
Contract: 6 months
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience with Salesforce Custom Objects, Salesforce data models and development with Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) and Salesforce Object Search Language (SOQL) queries, data integrations, API development, reports, dashboards, formulas, validation rules and workflows.
- Experience with Salesforce Communities
- Experience using Salesforce.com data tools (e.g. Data loader, Excel Connector, etc.)
- Experience integrating Salesforce cloud solution with enterprise applications, identity and access management (IAM) solutions and 3rd party products.
- Demonstrated understanding of business stakeholder requirements, gain a thorough understanding of their desired business outcomes and how they translate to application features.
- Intermediate knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools and languages.
- Ability to program in at least on programming language (e.g., such as C#, Java, .Net) and SQL scripts and other scripting languages.
- Certified application developer indicating a degree of appropriate foundational knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Significant knowledge of software design and programming principles
- Has ability to evaluate intangibles in the analysis of significant and unique initiatives, situations, alternatives, proposals, designs, architectures, risks, data, systems, and constructs?
- Consults and collaborates with business leaders, end user, IT staff, vendors, and other third parties and is involved in every phase of application development lifecycle
- Experience developing solutions to extremely complex, cross-domain, problems requiring significant business acumen, technical knowledge, ingenuity, creativity, and innovation.
- Significant understanding of solutions development methodologies (e.g. DevOps, Agile, Software Development Lifecycle, etc.)
DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Predominately the role uses development and applications administration / support skills in the configuration, customization, maintenance, and interfacing of Commercial of the Shelf (CoTs) business applications in the infrastructure
- Requirements specification, solution design, prototype plans, developing and testing code, solution release, and supporting issue analysis and resolution
- Collaborates with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Designs creative prototypes according to specifications
- Writes high quality source code to program complete applications within schedule deadlines.
- Ensures application interoperability with IT infrastructure components while ensuring compliance with wide-ranging information security requirements
- Ensures application integration interoperability with other applications or subsystems (e.g. interface management, data integration systems, job automation)
- Performs unit and integration testing before launch
- Tests code using sample data sets to ensure the output from the program meets the requirements
- Conducts functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoots and debug applications
- Evaluates existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develops technical documents to accurately represent application design and code
- Recommends coding fixes to resolve outstanding issues and work to enhance applications to automate business process as best possible
- Leads, plans, and executes projects, small initiatives, and/or cross-functional teams
- Manages high risk, high profile, tight schedule, and complex outcomes with composure
- Breaks down "barriers to progress" & motivates less experienced members of the team to action
- Performs other duties as directed
PREFERRED DEGREE TYPES AND EXPERIENCE:
- 8 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce certification/s desired, but not required.
- 2-5 years of direct experience with SFDC development