Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Software Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA, 94105
Term: 6 months
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of programming/systems analysis experience and 5+ years of relevant experience with emphasis in applications and systems engineering development, database technologies.
- 5 + years of working experience with the salesforce customer portal, web services, Apex, SOQL, Visual Force, Eclipse IDE, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards.
- 3 + years of working experience in developing Aura or Lightning Web Components (LWC).
- 3 + years of working experience in integrations like SOAP/REST/OData etc.
- 3 + years of experience with development tools like VS Code, GIT, Jenkins etc.
- Working knowledge of UI frameworks like AJAX, JQuery or JSON.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Objects and Data Model.
- Understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits and Code Coverage.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Standard Objects and Business Processes around them.
- Experience with custom integration ; Experience with Salesforce Sites, API Calls.
- Working experience in AppExchange App Development and Package Creation.
- The applicant must have strong communication, customer service, troubleshooting, and organizational skills and the ability to complete assigned work with minimal instruction and supervision.
- Ability to identify and apply best practices, standards and SDLC concepts to all functional areas.
- Knowledge of web design principles and standards, firewall and network security and Internet database connectivity.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.