Are you a Salesforce Developer with extensive knowledge of Salesforce development and Salesforce Service Cloud?
Are you extremely collaborative and enjoy working with teammates?
If you say, “YES”, MATRIX has a FULL TIME, DIRECT HIRE position for you with an amazing client located in Downtown Chicago!
You will work from home Monday, Thursday, and Friday and be onsite with your colleagues on Tuesday/Wednesday
WHAT IS NEEDED IN THIS ROLE
- The ideal candidate must have demonstrable experience building business-oriented solutions and have a strong understanding of the Salesforce Development stack.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce development and Salesforce Service Cloud
- Experience in developing Apex classes (within Salesforce coding / based on Java)
- Experience in developing Lightning Web Components (within Salesforce coding)
- Experience in developing customized solutions on the Salesforce platform
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Build rich visual and reusable components for complex financial systems
- Participate in creating and translating wireframes, and UI mocks from user stories
- Develop client and internal-facing features ensuring the technical feasibility of the UI/UX designs
- Develop quality code paired with testing coverage
- Maintain and support existing solutions Translate business requirements into functional code
- Take ownership of all Salesforce development assigned tasks required to implement stories.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, Visual Force pages, page layouts, triggers, controllers, reports, custom workflows, and approval processes within and extending to/from the platform.