Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Systems Operations Engineer
Location: PHOENIX, Arizona, 85027
Term: 12 months
- Lead or participate in managing all installed systems and infrastructure within the Systems Operations functional area.
- Contribute in increasing system efficiencies and lowering the human intervention time on related tasks.
- Review and analyze moderately complex operational support systems, application software, and system management tools to ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Work with vendors and other technical personnel for problem resolution.
- Lead team to meet technical deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of technical process controls or standards.
- Collaborate with vendors and other technical personnel to resolve technical issues and achieve highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- SFDC (6 + Years)
- Informatica (4 - 6 Years
- Salesforce Admin and Developer certification required.
- 4+ years of Systems Engineering, Technology Architecture experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.