Our client has a great opportunity for an experienced, high volume Contract Sales recruiter to join our growing team. Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing, screening and hiring experienced Sales professionals as well as to provide ad hoc support to corporate recruitment.
This role requires a high touch focus with both the candidates and the hiring managers. We are looking for recruiting subject matter experts on all components of high volume Sales recruiting. Ability to handle a high requisition load, maintain constant and clear communication and be experts in developing creative, effective recruiting strategies. We are looking for a recruiter with out of the box, audacious ideas!
- Responsible for providing a superior candidate experience throughout the hiring process, leveraging the latest recruitment technology as well as our highly respected brand at every opportunity
- The role requires a recruiting professional who is able to demonstrate unparalleled integrity and high energy while working under minimal supervision to fill a high volume of Sales positions
- Will manage the entire recruiting life-cycle and actively participate in all recruiting initiatives
- Leverage diverse "toolbox" of creative and traditional sourcing techniques, efficiently screen candidate resumes against required skill sets
- Nurture relationships with prospective talent to effectively market and sell opportunities
- Collaborate with hiring managers, business partners and compensation to anticipate and meet evolving hiring needs
- Coordinate and schedule pre-employment assessments and skill testing. Utilize behavioral interviewing techniques to evaluate candidates - DDI Targeted Selection preferred.
- Negotiate offers
- Track and report key recruitment metrics. Organize and conduct candidate searches in our applicant tracking system to assure OFCCP compliance
- Demonstrate company values through behaviors
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of five to seven years of demonstrated successful full-cycle and high-volume recruiting experience – must have Sales recruiting experience
- Recruiting experience in both an Agency and a Corporate setting, strongly preferred
- Must excel with up to date recruiting methods and social media
- Exceptional presentation, organization, project management and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple, concurrent priorities with many needing immediate resolution
- Proficiency in Taleo, or other large Applicant Tracking System
- Strong MS Office, Word and Excel skills
- Bachelor's Degree in related field