Grow your career as a Risk Governance Manager with an innovative global bank. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. May be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Manage the coordination of agendas, stakeholder communications, material development, and drafting of minutes to accurately reflect committee discussion and action.
- Manage and monitor governance responsibilities for the teams, track coverage of top risks and oversee follow-up items.
- Interact and communicate with senior management to identify key topics of interest to bring to Committees.
- Advise internal stakeholders on presentation materials submitted to ensure effective, appropriate and accurate communications.
- Synthesize key findings and recommendations into clear and succinct presentations for the teams as well as other internal & external forums.
- Manage high priority strategic/regulatory ad hoc governance projects across their lifecycle by identifying and structuring problems, analyzing root causes, developing solutions, communicating project results, and obtaining buy-in for change.
- Develop strong working relationships and effectively partner with key stakeholders and subject matter experts across the organization (business & functions) to accomplish goals.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 5+ years of experience in Financial Services with a focus on Risk areas.
- Must have strong working knowledge of the principles of credit, market, liquidity, strategic, operational and compliance, and/or reputational risks.
- Must have excellent project management experience.
- Familiarity with risk management metrics and measures (e.g. OSUC, PSE, NCL, ACL, CVA, VaR).
- Superior writing skills, able to effectively present in text or slide format.
- Superb communication and presence while interacting with very high-level Executive stakeholders.
- Exhibits a positive can-do attitude, courteous, and professional at all times.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and pick up business knowledge.
- Acute attention to detail and ability to work in a very fast-paced environment.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.