Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Risk Controls Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC
Term: 12 months
- Resource will be working within RCSA to act as a member of Quality Control team for workshop output
- Will ensure RCSA process outline is followed
- Ensure the listing of all risks and corresponding controls
- Rating the effectiveness of controls that apply to their business
- Explaining results to leadership
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives.
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations.
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business.
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience.
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strong understanding of Q/A process and downstream effects
- Experience or knowledge of operational risk controls
- Strong user of Microsoft products
- Strong Excel skills - intermediate (pivot tables/ VLOOKUP's)
- Strong PowerPoint skills - Ability to create slides and present them to leadership
- Creating summery of findings and presenting to leadership via MS PowerPoint
- Nice to have: User experience with Service now (Remedy, Jira, or any related software)
- 4+ years of Quality Control and/or audit experience with finance/banking