Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: TTechnology Business System Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC, Wilmingham, DE, Concord or San Francisco, CA, Des Moines, IA, Alpharetta, GA or Dallas, TX
Term: 12 months with strong possibility for extension
This Business Execution Consultant role is to assist in the launch of a new automated decisioning platform. The skill set needed for this role is a cross between a Risk product manager and business execution consultant. The successful consultant will be responsible for gathering business requirements to convert a manual process into a new, automated platform. They will need to be able to read moderately-complex SAS code to convert the current business rules into detailed business requirements.
- Track down the underlying data sources,
- Create end-to-end process maps and track down the current technology partners to understand what’s required to automate the process
- Write detailed business requirements for partner technologies to support the process transformation
- Work with the Risk strategy analytics partners to understand how to optimize the decision flow
- Direct project meetings to coordinate the execution of the migration
- Use Jira to write epics and user stories supporting the requirements
The skills for a successful candidate in this role include:
- Ability to understand moderately complex SAS code and SQL code.
- Strong drive to keep moving the work forward, and skilled diplomacy skills while working with partners who already have way too much on their plate
- Ability to juggle 2-4 different work efforts at once
- Solid logical thinking skills to design effective new decision flows for complex decisioning processes
- Experience in credit risk management is a must, 5-7 years at a minimum