Grow your career as a Risk and Controls Analyst with an innovative global bank. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Document process maps for Global Wealth Management Risk group.
- Work with stakeholders/SME to understand process steps, inputs, outputs.
- Define process scope, objective, identify roles and responsibilities.
- Determine process success criteria.
- Review documented controls associated with the process.
- Identify control gaps.
- Bachelor's degree is required. Strongly prefer MBA or related Master’s degree.
- Prefer Six Sigma certification, PMP.
- 10+ years of experience in financial industry.
- 5+ years of experience in risk management with a strong background in risk and controls.
- Strong energetic lead with advanced presentation and communication skills.
- Effectiveness in working within a large scale and complex organization is essential.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
MATRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.