- Lead the Risk Analytics and Reporting workstream of the Group will help build a team to conduct all Group-related reporting, supervise all PM Risk Oversight statuses, and assist with the effective challenge of first line as it relates to data and reporting. Additionally, the Risk Analytics and Reporting Team will serve as a supporting function to all other Teams.
- Partner with management to further develop a best-in-class program management risk oversight function, focusing on the development of reporting solutions focused on PMO risk.
- Define and evolve PMO risk reporting solutions including designing logical data models and defining data integration frameworks.
- Develop and refine key risk indicators (KRIs) including requirements gathering, data mapping, and logic definition.
- Mentor and manage other reporting analysts to execute on reporting goals.
- Partner with technology and data & analytics teams to execute on reporting goals.
- Own and mature toolset, including templates, vendor reporting software, in-house reports, etc..
- Own the creation and delivery of ongoing, weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly reporting needs.
- Manage the book of work to ensure the team meets all deadlines across various assessments.
- Own the creation of the status reports and present to relevant stakeholders.
- Keep informed of changing regulatory expectations that may impact project governance or project execution risk.
- Assist with the other PMRO functions assessments, providing effective second line challenge as it pertains to data capture and reporting improvements across frameworks, organizational PMOs, initiatives, programs, and projects.
- Bachelor’s/University degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline. Prefer Master’s degree.
- 7+ years of experience delivering reporting and business intelligence solutions including designing data models, developing ETL/data integration jobs, and defining report requirements.
- 10+ years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Deep understanding of program and project management principles, including a successful track record of building out a reporting function that collects, cleanses, and analyzes data to visualize KPIs and KRIs.
- Experience with and knowledge of operational risk management practices - how it is measured and managed.
- Hands on experience with reporting and business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlik or related.
- Proven experience with logical data modeling (including dimensional data modeling and star schema designs).
- Understanding of generally accepted project management practices and frameworks.
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills will be needed to drive strategy and transformation activities.
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.