Our Irving, TX Client is seeking a RIS Service Desk Manager/Analyst Responsibilities and Qualifications
Position Purpose: This position is responsible for managing certain aspects of the Retail Information System Help Desk, providing technical leadership, as well as being integrally involved in the overall business functional design, implementation and support.
- Collect, evaluate and synthesize information for system design and/or system modifications requiring extensive interaction with corporate and field users, vendors, distributors and strategic partners.
- Analyze support desk effectiveness for areas of improvement, develop, and implement improvement plans
- Develop business and system solutions to improve existing processes and procedures.
- Coordinate activities among multiple partners and departments in support of the RIS Stores Help Desk.
- Work with corporate/field users, strategic partners, and vendors to develop business processes and procedures for current and future support areas.
- Assist with design and training of a user’s guide, troubleshooting documentation, training materials, etc.
- Manage support desk contractor accounts and system access.
- Design, review and coordinate system and integration testing plans.
- Review of RIS incidents; created previous day, aging, and for trend analysis.
- Owner/contributor of RIS Support documentation (Knowledge Management)
- Escalation management
- Familiar with various ITSM platforms, ServiceNow a plus Utilize expertise in ITSM platform report building
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- PMP certified a plus
- ITIL foundation certified