Grow your career as a Retail Product Manager with an innovative global bank in Elk Grove Village, IL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite. Will be responsible for the research, design, development and governance of both new and existing products, services and their ongoing enhancements. Product scope includes all aspects of the retail partner's digital and integrated solutions including instant credit acquisitions, payment and monetary transaction processing, digital wallet, and customer servicing across channels including in store, online, phone and mobile.
- Under the guidance of Dir, Merchant Product Management, develop strategies to establish, enhance or distinguish competitive products and services with Merchant partners.
- Own business responsibility for the assigned product(s) including end-to-end customer & merchant credit and purchase experiences.
- Develop business plans, implementation strategies, forecasts and performance scorecards for assigned product(s) or services - working across partners and cross-functional disciplines.
- Responsible for defining comprehensive and holistic requirements; from a business perspective to ensure addressing market/merchant needs, and cross-opportunities for Retail partners.
- Work with Project Delivery, IT product specialists, Operations and other key stakeholders to ensure proper integration with internal systems, definition of efficient operational processes, etc.
- Create and maintain product documentation for internal and external use - to support and sell capabilities.
- Manage the governance processes for the assigned product(s). Establish baseline & best practices guidelines for product implementation, testing/certifications.
- Organize and coordinate the market research. Document results to create business case that supports proposal to develop new products or existing product enhancements.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, IS and regulatory policies and practices.
- Accountable for the execution of those strategies including the capturing of industry, business and partner requirements, analysis, product development, and enhancements throughout the product lifecycle.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience.
- Must have an understanding in product development and management functions.
- Solid knowledge of retail credit lending and Merchant & Payment/POS integration industry practices.
- Experience developing business plans, implementation strategies, forecasts and performance scorecards for assigned product(s) or services - working across partners and cross-functional disciplines.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.