Position: Reporting Analyst (Remote)
Location: Atlanta, GA 30328 - Remote
Term: 3 months
- Supports Payroll and other Workday Reporting by working directly with customers to understand their needs.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of HR systems and reporting tools.
- Supports customers new to Workday Reporting and the Workday platform.
- Establishes relationships with the business units in order to understand their strategies and business reporting needs.
- Provides subject matter expertise to corporate and division customers for Workday reporting needs with the goal of enabling customers to generate information in a self-service environment.
- Works closely with the BI team to resolve issues in a timely manner while assisting in identifying the cause and corrective action for the issue.
- Administers and publishes reports and dashboards for the department and internal customers, providing visibility into HR processes, high-level metrics, and trending.
- Supports projects by providing reporting and data knowledge.
- Identifies issues and risks regarding reporting distribution.
- Leads the design of reporting functional requirements for new and ongoing projects.
- Stays current on Workday functionality, particularly Reporting.
- Recommends enhancements to reporting tools and systems.
- Implements and maintains reporting analytical capabilities to provide insights, metrics, and trends that align with business needs.
- Ensures SLAs are being met.
- Performs other duties as assigned depending on department and business needs.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4 years of working knowledge and experience with reporting, analyzing data, and building dashboards from HR systems.
- 3 years in a consultative role. (internal or external)
- Workday Report Writer and Workday Prism experience.
- Workday Payroll processes and Reporting experience. (other domains a bonus)
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, presentation, storytelling, and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with Project Management, and Agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of solving complex problems with creative solutions.
- Ability to build relationships and influence key stakeholders, including senior management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of the organization's current technologies and practices while understanding the strategic direction.
- Ability to learn, acquire new skills, internalize new concepts, and quickly put them into action.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.