Grow your career as a Regulatory Reporting Analyst with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. This is a senior execution role in current reporting processes and as needed during the transition period, and future state processes as they are rolled out. Will lead the analysis, development, and execution of both tactical and strategic remediation plans to address specific gaps in the Consent Order Analysis.
- Evaluate the production framework for FR Y-14A, 14Q and 14M schedules and establish effective working relationships with GPO, Global Head of Risk and Control.
- Responsible for the interaction with global risk reporting ensuring, variance analysis, reconciliations are prepared optimally.
- Act as global liaison among Finance, Risk, FRI and Corporate Regulatory Reporting. Prioritize material issues and interface with operations units ensuring appropriate corrective actions are taken.
- Produce metrics for senior management highlighting key issues and remediation status, progress on strategic initiatives, maintain and enhance related operational and analytical procedures.
- Align key controls with operational processes and validate with MCA testing. Identify opportunity to optimize processes.
- Responsible to develop and implement the reconciliation among different reports, including FR Y-9c, 14A and other reports.
- Effective Communication: Presentations to Senior Management, issue resolution with Technology.
- Bachelor's degree is required. Prefer Master of Business, Accounting or Economics.
- Prefer Certified Public Accountant or international equivalent. Prefer Certified Financial Analyst.
- 6+ years of financial analysis experience.
- Project management experience required.
- Previous banking and regulatory experience in Legal Vehicle, Basel and/or Country Risk.
- Previous exposure to global processes and teamwork across various locations and cultures.
- Previous experience with Lean Methodology/Six Sigma.
- Proficiency in MS Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Working knowledge of Pearl, Ruby, GL platforms and other data warehouses.
- Knowledge of accounting and financial/regulatory reporting.
- Prefer previous experience with SQL and/or SAS.
- Excellent analytical background and skill set to understand regulatory processes, including system data flows.
- Previous management experience and able to manage large span of control and control its budget and re-engineering efforts.
- Willingness to manage flexible and alternative Workspace environments.
- Ability to grasp and master new concepts/requirements and related product/functional knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills (oral and written) and confidence to work with different levels of management.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.