Grow your career as a Regulatory Reporting Analyst with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will be responsible for ensuring changes to the US Regulatory Reporting platform and its subscriptions from upstream systems in relation to regulatory or internal changes is accurately implemented for report production.
- Responsibilities include implementation and alignment of procedures and controls through a robust Change Management framework with a focus on Prudential Reports and Controls framework by incorporating impact analysis of upstream and internal/external changes of data subscriptions, functionality and configurations that are tested, validated and through iterative testing.
- Responsible for User Acceptability Testing (UAT) performance and coordination, tracking and communication of progress to various stakeholders.
- Produce metrics to senior management highlighting key issues and remediation status and maintain and enhance related operational and analytical procedures.
- Assist in the development of process efficiencies and improvement efforts as well as data quality improvement projects.
- Interpret policies, guidelines, and processes and resolve complex problems and transactions.
- Assist with the management of one or more processes, reports, procedures, or products.
- Attend working group sessions, strategy planning and various review sessions to identify and facilitate creation of detailed action plans and commitments.
- Participate in cross-functional working groups among Data, Infrastructure, Process and Governance Standardization for key reporting functions, including Books & Records, Reporting and Data.
- Responsible for participating in current reporting processes as needed during the transition period, and future state processes as they are rolled out.
- Responsible for action item execution and operationalization in alignment with plans, implementation of critical changes to operational procedures, and governance documentation.
- Execute on activities assigned per project plan and escalate potential issues identified in working group sessions.
- Participate in the production of updated operational procedures and control documentation.
- Conduct process and system testing and document and disseminate results.
- BA in Business, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Math, or similar field is required.
- 5+ years of experience in finance, accounting and/or software development.
- Must have an understanding of US Regulatory Reporting.
- Must have an experience managing system changes, and release process.
- Able to read and understand Microsoft Excel, SQL and Access VBA code.
- Experience in financial services industry.
- Must have project management experience.
- Experience managing large tasks in complex environments.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Analysis, data preparation, and interpretation skills.
- Able to utilize presentation skills for peer training, senior management updates, and technical presentations.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.