- Responsible for supporting the end-to-end program management of key regulatory remediation and strategic initiatives, responsible for Risk & Controls, Regulatory Engagement, and Transformation. The projects:
- Remediating key regulatory matters.
- Establishing and building target operating models across a number of Risk & Control activities, including but not limited to Manager’s Control Assessment (MCA), customer complaints, issue management, and model risk management.
- Lead the prioritization, definition, documentation, agreement, and tracking of key functional goals, strategies, and plans.
- Build reporting against defined obligations including preparation for meetings and provision of updates on key remediation activities.
- Implement common PMO standards, reporting, and closure processes across regulatory remediation efforts in a consistent manner.
- Communicate significant remediation issues and manage the deployment of central teams to accelerate related execution, if, and, as needed.
- Identify redundant functions and processes and implement actions to continuously improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Review and challenge program direction and execution and work with key stakeholder to remediate as applicable.
- Plan and coordinate day-to-day activities related to the portfolio of strategic control initiatives.
- Identify and provide recommendations, where needed, for combining or connecting programs and initiatives to achieve greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Function: Project / Program Management
- Job Ref: 235939
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.