Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Registration Administrator
Location: Fort Wayne Indiana 46805
Term: 11 Months
- Performs a variety of office support and technical tasks relating to motor vehicle transactions and tax collection.
- Handles the processed motor vehicle titles, registrations.
- Quality checks all title documents.
- Prepares registration and titling paperwork, validates and ships registration documents and license plates.
- May also be involved in daily shipping process and scanning documents to clients and BMV.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must Have Clean Driving Record, No Suspensions.
- High School Education
- 1 year Auto Industry Experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in office setting.
- Requires long periods of Quality Checking title work (6+hrs).
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to prioritize (and reprioritize) when necessary.
Even better if you have:
- Supervisory experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!