Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Real Time Payments Product Owner
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Term: 18 months+
- Lead complex initiatives to provide technological solutions with broad impact for cross functional businesses and technology teams.
- Act as a key participant in providing strategic business solutions to companywide technology initiatives.
- Evaluate highly complex business problems and provide subject matter knowledge proficiency for technology initiatives.
- Define and lead detailed research on business and technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of domain and technology applications, and which influence companywide technology solutions.
- Lead project or systems documentation, and monitor and manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to provide comprehensive technological solutions for complex business problems.
- Ensure communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
- Development of business requirements and the identification of business and operational impacts associated to a given set of changes.
- Evaluate moderately complex business, operational, or technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of planning and direction conducted to resolve complex business problems
- Support testing of systems development through the creation and execution of test scripts.
- Working on a project will need understanding of tech specifications and understanding of the processing flow to be able to create the business requirements to drive development.
- Will end up being involved in testing
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Knowledge of payments operational/technical processing generally and Real Time Payments (RTP) and/or Zelle networks specifically is a strong advantage.
- Experience in projects in an agile environment, implementing continuous integration and continuous delivery mind-set.
- Previous Agile experience as a product owner, or knowledge of Agile methodology and Agile tools, including JIRA and Confluence.
- The team is working with a New Instant Payment Rail
- Real Time Payment Processing (RTP) experience required, must understand how payments work
- This need does not require ISO Messaging experience but working with different applications to make payment messages is needed as we need to be sure our partner applications understand the changes being made
- Creating User stories
- Need the resource to read through specifications for potential changes to the payment rail
- Writing test scripts, doing testing and doing validation work
- Financial services is a requirement
- Will be doing payment mapping specifications, requires payment mapping experience
- Detailing workflows
- JSON, Schemas, Validations, Writing Business Rules
- 5+ years of Business Systems Data and Business Systems Designing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.