Our client is looking for a React Native Mobile Developer to join their team for a 12+ month contract. In this role you will be responsible for developing mobile app, user interface components using React and React Native. You will coordinate with the rest of the backend teams working on microservices and DB components of the application and developing tools for other teams to use. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, design, and quality product is important.
- Develop new products/features for mobile that adhere to best practices, is easy to understand and are efficient
- Thorough understanding of Android Native development. Should be able to build Native Interface for React Native applications.
- Define the technical requirements that are required to develop the product/feature
- Architect and design the technical solution and implement the solution
- Deliver a hybrid user experience to be easily portable between web and mobile.
- Explore, assess and prototype new technologies to drive innovation and problem solving
- Partner and collaborate with stakeholders and other technology teams
- Identify and analyze open source/market solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology
- Total of 7+ years of experience in software engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in Mobile application development both in React Native and Native android development.
- Understanding of MVC structure and development patterns
- Expert in building mobile apps using React Native.
- Experience in Android app development using Java
- Experience in building Native Modules for seamlessly access the native APIs.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with RESTful API integration and Android design principles.
- Experience with Test driven development
- Must have clear understanding of application lifecycle both in Native and React Native platforms.
- Must possess skills in using Node/NPM.
- Ability to "think outside the box" while identifying problems and developing creative solutions
- Experience with responsive web/mobile development.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.