Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: React Developer
Location: SAN LEANDRO, California, 94577
Term: 9 months
- This Resource will be supporting the stand-up of "Vantage," new a public facing UI application for wholesale customers to trade currency.
- Team is breaking down the old application "Commercial electronic office," (CEO) which is a collection of different functions for clients to customize and self-serve.
- The application is being rewritten and released as “Vantage,” which requires a complete re-write using "REACT" to provide new libraries and interface.
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):Top Skills:
- "REACT” development - (front end application development with ability to turn concept into fully working UI (Skills level equivalent to 5+ years of Experience)
- Familiarity of NodeJS – build tool for compiling/ running java script
- Foreign exchange (FX), Finance, banking, etc. (Will help with terminology)
- Will be working on 2-week Agile sprints, receiving JIRA stories with requirements, and coding to build out functionality
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.