Position: Full Stack Engineer with React & Node.js/Python
Location: Irving, TX
Term: 12 months
- Innovate, Research & Evaluate new technologies and tools for a quality output.
- Architect, Design and Implement ensuring scalability, performance, and security.
- Code and implement new algorithms to solve complex problems.
- Develop the technical solution and deploy to cloud instances for testing.
- Partner and collaborate with stakeholders and other technology teams.
- Integrate new API or microservices required to deliver the feature.
- Work in an Agile development environment while continuously evaluating and improving engineering processes.
- Ensure solutions are built to industry standard and follows rigid security requirements.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience with development using React & Node/Python Technologies.
- Good experience with API development using Node.js/Python and NoSQL.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as OAUTH, JWT.
- Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap, Dust.
- Demonstrated awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues, and client-side performance.
- Very good understanding of supporting APIs, cache layers.
- Understanding of MVC / MVVM / MVP structure and development patterns.
- Experience working with AWS / Azure / Google Cloud Platform.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Well organized with a bias for action with minimal direction.
- Ravenous about learning technology and problem solving.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Even better if you have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in deploying code on S3/CloudFront, Apache HTTP, NGINX.
- Working knowledge of IoT platforms (e.g., Azure IoT Suite, AWS IoT, Google IoT Core or similar).
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Gulp, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with various UI toolkits and interaction models including responsive design.
- Experience with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Knowledge of isomorphic React.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Knowledge of Microservices based architecture.
- Familiarity with code versioning Git.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.