Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: RCSA Risk Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Term: 12 months
- Coordinate and facilitate Risk and Control Assessments for all CL LOB’s in conjunction with the Enterprise Programs and Policies.
- Interact internally with the team to support identification, management and mitigation of business-specific risk programs.
- Execute on RCSA methodology and deliverables with demonstrated, proven results.
- Deliver on quality execution of RCSA and its outputs, support the evaluation of risks and controls, and drive continuous improvement, lessons learned and feedback loops within the RCSA execution team to ensure success criteria are met.
- Support development of working templates, key documentation, playbooks and engagement models.
- Provide training on RCSA execution methodology to team members and other key stakeholders across the Consumer Lending organization.
- Deliver on RCSA execution schedules, and participate in planning, tactical meetings, and forums.
- Provide support in the interpretation of policy, guidelines, and governance programs as front line liaison to Independent Risk Management areas for enterprise risk programs.
- Possess a strong capability to identify and accurately identify and evaluate risks and controls in a highly regulated business environment.
- Convey a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Coordinate RCSA evaluations of risks and controls and facilitate working sessions with business owners.
- Participate in identifying, assessing, managing, and mitigating current and emerging risk exposures within Control Management functional area.
- 5+ years of experience in risk management (includes compliance, financial crimes, operational risk, 3rd Party Risk) or 5+ years of financial services industry experience, of which 3+ years must include direct experience in risk management demonstrated through work or military experience.
- BS/BA degree/higher or equivalent experience
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner and influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Ability to synthesize complex analytical findings into understandable, actionable information and recommendations presented to executive business leadership
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a highly matrixed environment
- Ability to work effectively with geographically dispersed teams; as well as work in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills - ability to drive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Strong understanding of policies, procedures, and programs to ensure appropriate and effective risk mitigation controls are in place
- Understanding and experience facilitating Risk Control Self Assessments (RCSA) of large business functions
- 10% travel
- Certifications: Certified Enterprise Risk Professional (CERP), Certified AML and Fraud Professional (CAFP), Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM), Certified Enterprise Risk Professional (CERP), Other Industry Certifications as applicable
- Change Management & Process Improvement methodology experience preferred
- Project Management Experience / PMP Certification
- Working knowledge of Consumer Lending business products, processes, services, and transaction processes