Title: Quality Compliance Technician
Term: 6 Months
Location: Westminster, CA
Long term contract opportunity in Westminster, CA for a Quality Compliance Technician.
- Will be trained as an internal auditor for the AS9100.
- Maintains the AS9100 documentation systems by revising, editing, distributing, and tracing.
- Performs contract review.
- Perform Data Entry.
- Assists in the pre-audit preparation of internal and external audits.
- Store, manage and track company documents and assist with file migrations.
- Complete updates and process redlined documents as needed.
- Reviews document against process.
- Input and provides reviews on processes, routers and BOMs in MRP (AX) system.
- Mange external standards (ISO, AS etc.).
- Works with information that may be of a confidential nature.
- Gather, compile and report on information relevant to supervisor's assignment.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook required as well as Adobe Reader.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
About our client
Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides technologically advanced solutions for global aerospace and the defense industry. With over 68,000 employees they can continue their legacy of quality, trust, and customer service. If you want to work with the most innovative and passionate people and soar together, apply today.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.