Job Summary: We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to own the ITOps User acceptance testing for each Sprint cycle. This includes writing and executing tests scripts to ensure that the development team has properly implemented the process. As a QA Analyst, you will be designing and implementing tests, debugging, and working with BA’s and or developers to help correct defects. The QA Analyst will be responsible for testing all the tickets that affect the ITOps department.
- Comb the development sprints for tickets that impact the ITOps Teams.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create a comprehensive and well-structured test plans and cases.
- Performing functional, UI&UX testing
- Identify, record, document and track bugs.
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Work closely with internal teams (e.g., developers, BA’s and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Perform pre implementation as well as post implementation testing.
- Be familiar with testing tools and methodologies.
- Design, develop and execute testing scripts using testing tools.
- Proven 4+ yrs work experience in software development and software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience and deep awareness in testing levels and types (smoke, acceptance, system, integration, grey box, regression)
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Organization skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Analytical Thinker
- Ability to multitask Tasks/Projects from start to finish.
- Quality Assurance: 3 years (Required)