We are an established US-based healthcare administration company looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. Our client is building a B2B product from the ground up using a modern technology stack that makes a real difference for thousands of patients.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our rapidly growing company. This role will include both manual and automated testing using various tools. This candidate will log new issues, report on existing issues, and build full end-to-end automation for all our products.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Prioritize and plan testing activities
- Play the role of test engineer: Design, develop, and execute automated tests
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
- Perform regression testing
- Log issues using detailed descriptions
- Previous work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience using and writing automated tests
- Must be willing to work collaboratively with various team members including engineers, product owners, and business analysts
- Must be willing to constantly improve the products and QA processes
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Advanced level of English
Nice to haves:
- Microsoft Azure DevOps experience
- Experience with Test Rails
Experience with Selenium, Cypress.io, or similar
What you get:
- Friendly, agile working environment
- Challenging and exciting tasks
- Competitive base pay with a performance-based bonus
- Yearly Corporate Retreats where our colleagues fly from all over the world to meet each other in person.
- Opportunity to become part of a successful product that makes a difference.
- Please apply even if you do not meet all the requirements 100%.