QA Automation - Remote Local to Irving TX
- Location: Irving, 75062
- Job Type:Contract
Posted over 1 year ago
- Function: Quality Assurance / Test Development
- Job Ref: 219825
Location: Dallas, TX - Remote for the time being
Contract: 6 months
This Sr. QA will work in a fast-paced, results-oriented Product Development environment while working closely with BAs, Designers, Product Owners, and Technologists (Developers/Architects/Testers) the Sr. QA will ultimately own the testing documentation and execution of all testing activities. Will work in a Scrum Team.
• Create test estimates, test plans, test cases, and all test documentation
• Develop a requirements traceability matrix to track test cases to requirements
• Ensure QA Environment is configured and maintained throughout the test cycle
• Report status, develop weekly testing reports & escalate blocking issues
• Enforce and evangelize Quality processes and methodology
• Help ensuring quality of estimates, deliverables, process, and rollback procedures
• Producing high-quality, repeatable analysis results and reporting solutions for complicated problems in collaboration with others
• Continue to refine current development and QA processes, ensuring that standards and industry defined practices are adhered to
• Championing quality, able to QA and vouch for the integrity of data output
• Leading and prioritizing analytic and reporting projects
• Transforming complicated problems into simpler, tractable ones
• Communicating insights to non-technical colleagues
• Requires basic knowledge of relational database and ability to write simple to moderately complex queries
• 5+ years’ experience with all types of testing, including, but not limited to performance testing, UAT, and back-end testing (SQL querying, testing stored procedures)
• 5+ years’ experience with hands-on automation testing plus experience with Manual testing with web-based software applications in large enterprises
• Experience working with Selenium framework with java experience
• 5+ years’ experience creating and executing test plans, and test cases/scripts from scratch
• Expert knowledge of SQL (write complex SQL queries)
• Fluency with automation and ETL tools
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
MATRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.