Looking for a remote QA position? We have a contract that needs ALM test case experience. In this role you would be responsible for software testing and automation using Scrum methodology. You should have proven leadership skills, the ability to think critically and problem-solve, and a track-record of ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Strong knowledge and experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and familiarity with SAFe Agile methodology
- Developing test scenarios
- Getting sign off on test scenarios from Business Analyst and Development
- Creating and executing test cases
- Identifying and documenting defects
- Updating Application Lifecycle Management in a timely manner
- Retesting of defects
- Escalating issues and concerns to the Scrum Lead
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Solid experience with ALM for test case and defect related modules
- Working regular US business schedule with flexibility based on project needs
- Completing tasks, including overtime work, if necessary, on short notice
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid experience with estimation and prioritization
- 4 years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- 4 years of experience with Microfocus ALM
- 4 years of experience with JIRA
- Minimum 2 years of automation experience
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
MATRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.