Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Specialty Software Engineer
Location: Charlotte NC, Dallas TX, Des Moines IA, Minneapolis MN, New York NY, Phoenix AZ, Salt Lake City UT, San Antonio TX, St Louis MO
Term: 6 months
- Lead complex initiatives on selected domains. Ensure systems are monitored to increase operational efficiency and managed to mitigate risk.
- Define opportunities to maximize resource utilization and improve processes while reducing cost.
- Lead, design, develop, test and implement applications and system components, tools and utilities, models, simulation, and analytics to manage complex business functions using sophisticated technologies.
- Resolve coding, testing and escalated platform issues of a technically challenging nature.
- Lead team to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Mentor less experienced software engineers.
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including managers.
- Lead team to achieve objectives. Partner with production support and platform engineering teams effectively.
- 5+ years of Specialty Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Strong knowledge (hands-on) of SQL/NoSQL scripting and ETL
- Strong knowledge(hands-on) of data programming ( Python/R)
- Experience with data ingestion, data processing and data visualization
- Good to have banking domain knowledge