Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Python Developer
Term: 6 Months Contract
- Solve bugs and implement features according to designs for future improvements in our open source projects
- Maintain developer-oriented documentation
- Maintain supporting tooling and automation for our open source projects
- Produce releases for our open source projects for Fedora, Centos, and RHEL
- Work in a collaborative, distributed environment
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of experience in Python developing user applications.
- 2+ years of experience administering Linux systems
- 1+ years of experience with distributed source control tools like Git or Mercurial
- 1+ years of implementing integration design patterns, especially in a microservices and/or event-driven architecture
- 1+ years working with continuous integration tools and processes. Continuous delivery experience is a plus.
- 1+ years developing Java unit tests, such as JUnit or Spock
- 1+ years working in an Agile team environment
- 1+ years working with distributed source control such as Git, including branching and merging
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or other closely related field
- Experience with the following will be considered a plus
- Advanced experience writing, maintaining and releasing python 2 and python 3 applications
- Experience in developing in a Linux environment
- An interest in writing in c, c++, go (experience is a plus)
- Experience with open source communities and development is a plus
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!