Exciting 6 month 100% remote contract (must be in EST) opportunity for Technical Operations Manager!
The role of Operations Manager will help elevate the Technical Operations team to the next level in its group maturity. Helping to design and implement processes and efficiencies will allow the group to scale. Building out KPIs as well as aligning project management priorities will allow the team to focus on technical enablement for the success of the company and the increased retention of customers allowing for the growth of the organization.
What you will be doing:
- Deliver organizational KPIs internally and to Board of Directors
- Interact with Finance team to drive reporting and analysis on all Tech Ops financial metrics
- Manage Tech Ops Case backlog metrics across all functional teams
- Responsible for the delivery and maintenance of all Tech Ops dashboards and reports
- Enable new Tech Ops teams acquired through M&A
- Review of key project estimates, engaging different teams to ensure alignment
- Work cross-functionally with our partners in Sales, Finance, HR, Marketing, and Customer Success to support business initiatives
- Update weekly, monthly, and quarterly presentations with the latest business results and enrich the talk track with your commentary and contextual insights
- Engage in other strategic Tech Ops organizational efforts as needed
• 2-3 years of Analytics experience
• 5 years of large scale, complex project management experience
• High proficiency levels in Salesforce, Smartsheet and Jira for reporting / dashboards and case management
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.