Are you an IT Project Manager with SAFe experience? We have a permanent position on site in Alabama where you will provide support for internal customers in the implementation or enhancement of IT solutions for business processes by supporting delivery.
- Provide leadership and support for IT projects, applications, and related services.
- Effectively manage the IT Operating Model relationship to the internal customer.
- Establish and maintain effective on-going communication.
- Manage requests for new IT Services.
- Analyze and improve the business processes.
Innovation & Emerging Technologies:
- Capable of thinking 'outside of the box' and able to quickly 'learn the ropes' in new functions and responsibilities.
- Encourage others to think innovatively.
- Can take up new approaches and apply them to his/her area of responsibility.
- Capable of networking with the adjoining areas of responsibility.
- Understand how new technologies can influence current business processes in the client's departments.
- Question the status quo and actively searches for improvement opportunities.
- Make suggestions about how the client's departments can benefit from new technologies.
- Research and assess potential new technologies/solutions/concepts, which may comply with the future needs of the client's departments, and introduces them, if applicable.
Demand (Request) Management:
- Accompany and support business requirement specification process when requested.
- Ensure that all requests for IT services are recorded in the demand pipeline and reviewed fairly by upholding corporate processes.
- Conduct research, data collection, analysis and synthesis to prepare, present and deliver recommendations and solutions to business.
- Contribute to the development of a solution design that meets business requirements.
- Participate in the delivery and implementation of solutions for Business units.
- Follow given range of business consulting methodologies, assets and work products to produce deliverables.
- Provide leadership on the development of business cases, service strategy, new service deployment and Service Lifecycle management schedules.
- Define the value and business benefits of services from the service catalogue.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements based on the IT service catalogue and promote IT services and value.
- Understand the IT service catalogue and other technology trends in order to offer recommendations and solutions that meet the business needs as appropriate.
- Ensure that all demands are coordinated through the request management process working closely with the respective IT organization (e.g. Business Consultant, Service Delivery, Project Manager) to define the high-level design and estimation and tracking the status of the request.
Solution Design / Development:
- Analyze, describe and design applications and business processes in order to meet current and future business requirements.
- Draft solutions in accordance with archetypal patterns.
- Develop and optimize efficient solutions.
- Is mindful of criteria such as re-usability, robustness and system performance and independently optimizes his solutions to that effect.
- Can draft suitable solutions for complex problems independently as well as analyze and evaluate other people's solutions for their re-usability, robustness and system performance.
- Able to identify best practices, to assess them for their usability and, if applicable, introduce them.
- Plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- Acquire resources and coordinate the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify and mitigate potential risks/crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Maintain a current, in-depth knowledge of the given application and all aspects related to business functional units supported.
- Keep up with industry trends in supported business units and related disciplines through self-study and formal training.
- Support the configuration of the given application
- Execute special projects as required.
- Manage project budgets
- Responsible for planning and tracking actual costs of on-going services, license fees, etc. for various applications and support contracts
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in the role of Innovation Mgr, Development Lead, Solution Architect, and should include leading PMO, managing mid to large project teams, or as scrum master.
- Strong computer systems skills.
- Well-developed analytical skills and sound business judgment.
- Ability to think strategically and establish direction.
- Team player with ability to resolve issues both business and technical.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and adjust to changing schedules to meet project requirements and milestones.
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as MS Project, Jira, Clarity, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
- Technically competent with various software programs, such as MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Demonstrated strong Project Management experience.
- Knowledge of data discovery, data preparation, and data analysis tools
• Knowledge of Data life cycle from discovery, loading, cleaning, transforming, managing, analyzing, and making such data easily accessible
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools like Business Objects, QlikView, MS Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Bilingual English and German
- PMP Certification
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.