Grow your career as a Project Manager – Risk & Controls with an innovative global bank in New York, NY. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
Policy Document Landscape Realignment
- Review inventory of policies, standards and procedures to assess alignment with established hierarchy (e.g., policies aligned to level 0 and 1 risks), and contain the required content. Identify gaps.
- Revise content for Policies on Enterprise Risk Processes (including EMPs).
- Revise content for Level 0 and Level 1 Risk Type Policies (including EMPs), and Standards.
- Revise content for units missing detailed procedures (for EMPs).
Enhancement of Lines of Defense Policy Content
- Review all policy documents and align roles and responsibilities with revised Lines of Defense content.
- Align Policy content with GRC Activity and Risk Taxonomies.
Implementation of Policy Management Workflow Tool
- Implement Phase 1 of policy management solution and governance framework with dispensation workflows for breaches & exceptions.
- Conduct pilot tests and initial evidence of sustainability.
- Migrate policy document content to tool and tag relevant metadata.
- Implement Phase 2 for policy mapping to regulations & MCA controls and ongoing and periodic monitoring capability.
- Implement Phase 3 for policy management solution - integration to issue management and training platforms, and reporting and escalation capabilities.
- R&C - Policy Framework experience is required.
- Experience and competence in understanding financial sector technology-related policy content and requirements.
- Strong project management skills and focus on attention to detail.
- Strong MS Office skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world’s most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.