Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Project Manager - Marketing Platforms
Location: Remote in the U.S.
Term: 9 months
- Supports the overall leadership effort to build and enhance the enterprise marketing integrated suite of campaign management platforms and related list execution capabilities used in targeted marketing efforts. This integrated suite of individual technologies is a highly complex, highly visible, and major investment, supporting marketing execution for multiple lines of business.
- This role will research, analyze and recommend strategies for the use of Marketing Tools & Platforms.
- Provides subject matter expertise and strategic leadership for digital products, initiatives, for a functional area or Enterprise wide within the digital environment.
- Spearheads and or significantly influences the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact. These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line or Enterprise.
- coach a small team of digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Recognized as an expert in the digital technology industry. May represents the Enterprise externally as a leading digital expert in the financial industry and/or councils and associations.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Prefer candidates with a background in financial services & marketing.
- Candidates must have experience initiating/leading operations for technology tools & platforms - preferably in a Marketing environment
- Expertise in stakeholder engagement at all levels of an organization.